Got Red?The Focusrite Red 1 500 Series mic preamp brings legendary Red Series mojo to the popular Lunchbox format. The Red 1 pre became an essential kit in the world's top studios, thanks to its unique signature sound and its ability to perform flawlessly with any microphone. With 66dB of gain, you can use the Red 1 500 Series pre with your condensers, dynamics, and ribbon mics, too. Like the original Red Range, this module is made in England with classic Red circuit topology and components. Put Red in your rack: the Focusrite Red 1 500 Series mic pre.
Focusrite Red 1 500 Series Mic Preamp Module at a Glance:
- Original input and output transformers
- Grayhill gold-plated military-grade gain switch
- Keep an eye on your levels
Original input and output transformers
The Focusrite Red 1 500 Series mic pre features the same Lundahl LL1538 input transformer and custom Carnhill output transformer as the original Focusrite Red 1 and Red 8 preamps. These ultra-high-quality transformers give the Red Series its unique and transparent character.
Grayhill gold-plated military-grade gain switch
The Red 1 500 Series Mic Preamp employs nothing but the finest components throughout. Its switched gain structure lets you accurately recall preamp settings - and its mil-spec, gold-plated selector switch ensures you'll get 100% repeatable results, every time.
Keep an eye on your levels
Your mom always said to watch your levels. Well, perhaps she didn't, but you know you should, and the Focusrite Red 1 500 Series Mic Pre makes it easy. Focusrite have fitted the Red 1 500 Series Mic Pre with a backlit VU meter, complete with switchable calibration. We think it's downright gorgeous. And extremely helpful in a darkened control room.
Focusrite Red 1 500 Series Mic Preamp Module Features:
- Original Red circuit topology and components
- Popular, convenient 500 Series Lunchbox format
- Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Carnhill custom output transformer
- Grayhill gold-plated mil-grade gain switch
- 66dB of gain; suitable for virtually any microphone
- Backlit VU meter with switchable calibration
- Polarity invert and +48V phantom power
|Manufacturer Part Number||Red1|